Technology has changed our lives in many ways. The situation is such that we cannot think about life without technology anymore. We use technology everyday. The impact of technology in education is huge. Here are 5 ways technology is revolutionizing the education system.
- Online education has brought students to one platform. Now students from any corner of the world can easily watch online videos sitting at home. So, e-learning is now possible. Students don’t even need to go to the classroom to listen to lectures. Using online videos, you can see demonstrations of experiments or get better explanation of issues related to your academic subjects.
- Assessment is much easier now. You can take online tests and the assessment is also done online. Is some cases, you can get your result instantly. You can even register for these tests online.
- Because of technology, now there is better student-teacher interaction. Teachers use different teaching tools like videos, e-mail services, cloud services, etc. to share information with the students. Assignments are now uploaded on the institute’s website.
- Students and teachers can get immediate access to large pool of information because of the Internet. The education is no longer limited to textbooks.
- You can get access to e-books and online libraries. You can read everything online. The world of knowledge is right at your finger tips now.
Technology has, indeed, reshaped the education system. It has given us the opportunity to get information instantly at home, instead of going to the library and spending all day looking for explanation of something. It saves our time and has given us the gain to access infinite knowledge.